View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #9
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
don't know whether this is geographically difficult for you, but caseable allows users to design their own case, Aura included:
http://uk.caseable.com/create-kobo-aura-hd-case
(or pick one of their design and modify it)
Looking at the page you linked to, here's what I wanted to know: If these cases are "hand-crafted in Brooklyn," then why am I being told to purchase them in the UK?

Changing the UK part of the web address took me to Caseable's U.S. store, so thanks for the suggestion!:

Caseable's U.S. Page: Cases for the Aura HD

Edit:

Sadly, when you look at the options for the case color apart from the printed sides -- i,e., the spine and insides -- you're restricted to white, black, and pink.

Oh, hell. Oh, well.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote