View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #521
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Yes that "no application" listed on their apps page is another Goodreads bug which I reported to them a while ago, I reminded them about it yesterday. You will see if you click on the Revoke button that it list the full plugin name.

As for not getting the authorisation page, same thing happened to me, it is because of the half done failure from their previous bug. If you revoke access on that apps tab, then try the whole process again from the plugin, you will get the authorisation page to appear. However the plugin will work without doing that extra step.

Thanks for the donation btw...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote