View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quick update as promised: Took delivery of the shipment today, even though it already arrived yesterday (using the free "slow" shipping... not bad at all) Kobo Glo & cover was as expected, the Mini was in white (as per their product picture) but that's OK with me.

However, customer service already sent me another email, saying that they hadn't caught the part about preferring a black Mini and including a link to a return label in case I didn't want the white one. So under the circumstances, they handled everything like good customer service should. Of course it would have been nice to avoid the confusion upfront, incl. Dr. Drib's initial pricing issue.

Impressions of the Glo (better light & higher res & more refined text/font controls > Nook w/GL) and the Mini (it's tiny!) may follow later.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote