View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #22199
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Dang! This quote won't embed the picture! I love that mie12.jpg. I'd like it on my wall at about 3 feet by 2 feet. And a wall big enough for a picture that size...

That is one gorgeous picture, Stitchawl. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
If you do find a wall, and need a higher resolution copy of the photo to blow up into a poster, just let me know. The ones I post here are only 72dpi and 6" high to save bandwidth.
How about a version with good enough resolution for a screen saver? I love the one I currently have (a picture that Javed posted some time ago), but this would make an excellent alternative.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote