View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #22196
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Finally sitting down again! I went to the opposite side (from my usual hangout on the eastern side. Today was the western mountains called 'Arashiyama,) of Kyoto today to look for red and yellow trees... I took over 400 photographs.... I guess you could say I found some.

Now sitting down with a mug of Keemun tea and dumping my memory cards into the computer to see if any of the photos are worth keeping...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Dang! This quote won't embed the picture! I love that mie12.jpg. I'd like it on my wall at about 3 feet by 2 feet. And a wall big enough for a picture that size...
That is one gorgeous picture, Stitchawl. Thanks for sharing.
If you do find a wall, and need a higher resolution copy of the photo to blow up into a poster, just let me know. The ones I post here are only 72dpi and 6" high to save bandwidth.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote