View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #413
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Given that they're shifting almost million units per month of the Nexus 7 alone, I'd say Android's doing a LOT better on tablets than people are willing to admit.
I think you may be right. The N7 and Kindle Fire have already done very well, and as the android OS becomes more mature and optimized for tablets, along with its apps, I think their market share will only increase further. Apple may like to pretend their products are so different and so they have nothing to fear, but their very litigious behavior and defensive attacks on the competition during their presentations say otherwise.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote