View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #120
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Does anyone know if Best Buy will have the the PW tomorrow? I called and they said yes, then I went to local Best Buy yesterday and asked salesperson and he did not even have a clue.. he got on the computer and was still unable to answer.. wow.. Brick and Motar stores are in trouble.. anyone know?
Thanks in advance..
Doug
One of the many reasons I quit dealing with Best Buy was their inability to know what they have in stock, much less what they might have in the future. I've called and been told a store doesn't have an item. That store looks up what is available at other stores in the area then gives me the number of another store that stocks that item, supposedly. I call that store just to be told they don't stock the item but their computer shows the referring store does!?! WTF? I'm basically put in a loop. It took a trip to the referring store and finding a manager who eventually located a case of the items in their storage room. They had it all along. I've also had very bad luck when ordering online with BB and when I get to the store I'm either told the order isn't processed are they have substituted another item because what I ordered was not in stock. This happened at least 3 times and afterwards I quit using BB. I can definitely see why BB is having to shut so many stores and scale back.