View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #561
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
How I can recover my kindle? Is it necessary a debriking process? I can't use my device.
You did not supply enough details in this post. If your previous post here is still valid:
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
Nothing, I have made a full reset, then I uninstalled the KT Jailbreak 1.2.N trying to put the device "clear", and when the device is restarted, my Kindle Touch is bricked!!

The main screen now is shown in this way:

Spoiler:

The touch screen doesn't work fine. What happen? Is my KT bricked?
According to that screenshot, your kindle was showing to a normal Home screen. It is not 'bricked". It just does not contain any content because you erased everything by doing a factory reset. If the touchscreen is not working, it is probably sitting in fastboot mode (most likely), or USB Downloader mode (less likely).

Try booting to main or diags with MfgTool, and report back here what that does for you.

EDIT: But perhaps we should try the obvious FIRST: Is the kindle turned ON? Perhaps it is off, without changing the screen. Try pressing the power button to wake it up. If that does not work, try holding the power button 30 seconds to do a hard reset. If that does not work, do a full battery charge (20 hours with a wall charger), then try a hard reset again.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-28-2012 at 08:40 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote