View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #457
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by camino real View Post
Does Bookcreator work with Office Starter? I ask this as I've downloaded the program but when I double click on it all I see is my Word main screen with no changes. I can't find any way of enabling macros and I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help would be much appreciated.
I don't belive it does. While I could not find a list of supported features on the MS web site an external website confirmed that Office Starter does not support VBA(macros). Since the BookCreator tool is written in VBA it will not work.

Quote:
Word, even though it does basic word processing and has many of the everyday features available, does not do justice for students. The headers and footers, as well as macros and VBA, are nowhere to be found. Anyone using Word for more than casual or light use (especially students) will probably want to purchase the Home and Student Edition for these reasons, if nothing else. (more...)
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote