View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #451
Gauthier
Enthusiast
Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauthier View Post
No Problem.
I'll check to see if the Module variables instance are at the document level, as I tough.
Sigh, you are right, All the VB variables appears to be at the macro-template Level.
we will need to encapsulate them in a class associated to the ActiveDocument and instanced on Open/Document New.

We will also need to recover the correct set at the start off each Public Macro accessible trough the UI.
I'll convert some Sub to Function, to hide them in the Macros Dialog
Then For the function we can assume the current document variables is still correct.

A side benefit is that, in any case of code Reset, the macros will still work.
The previous code required to save and open again.
Gauthier is offline   Reply With Quote