View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #14
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I upgraded to 5.0 a couple of weeks ago and got the 5.0.1 upgrade through wifi while away from home, which I thought was pretty neat. No problem with either of the upgrades on iPad 2. I tested the message app with my mother and it worked great. We also had fun with FaceTime, though I don't think it's a new feature, but I had never used it before. We called my sister in Miami and showed my nephew the fire in our (well, my parents') chimney. He doesn't see a lot of that in Florida, and he liked it.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote