View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #9
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I finally updated, since Stanza had been updated and funny enough, Amazon broke it on 4.3. (This didn't happen to any other apps I use... really, Amazon?) but I am glad I updated to 5.0.1. It is nice and snappy and that I appreciate most of all, and the new texting options where a new text comes up at the top of the screen when you're doing something else, rather than interrupting you, is awesome (if this feature came in before, excuse me! But this is the first time i'd seen it).
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote