View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #186
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Only two things I can think of after having it for two or so weeks now. I dislike how it comes on when I plug the USB cable in and ask whether or not I want to organize my library or continue reading. In reality, if I plug it in while it's turned off, I would prefer it to stay off as I'm only charging it. One other thing, when I'm in the middle of reading a book and I turn it off, I would prefer it to return to that book when I switch it on instead of the menu screen. These may not have to necessarily be default options, but it would be nice if these could be changed in the settings somehow so you can do some customizing to your own preferences.

Last edited by IcecreamLtDan; 03-31-2011 at 07:09 PM.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote