View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Re: Check out this gritty New Orleans thriller!

Hi folks,

Introducing myself ... Musician & Author, hence Music & Mayhem ... and my award-winning New Orleans suspense thriller, ABSOLUTION.

A serial killer terrorizes young women in New Orleans, where everyone has something to hide. Some of the darkest secrets reside in a parish church. NOPD homicide detective Frank Renzi must battle racial tensions and religious controversy to stop the killer before he murders another woman and delivers his twisted version of ABSOLUTION.

You can view the video trailer and read Chapter One free on my website (link below in my sig line). Of course, while you're there, you can also listen to samples of my solo trumpet CD and read my bio of First Lady of Jazz, Lil Hardin Armstrong.

So y'all come on down!

Susan
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote