View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
No problem! I added the source text file and the instructions to the first post.

I have other examples in the pielrf download thread, just scroll down to posts #5, #6 and #7.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10752

-Pie
Thank you! It is nice to have more choices available for creating reader content. Now it's a matter of using the best tool for the job. I've got Book Designer, html2lrf, and pielrf not including the tools for dealing with PDF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote