View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Yes, but he's an eInk guy.

We've got the jetBook Lite going for $149 and the JC Penney SimplicitE pegged to go at $129.

I can definitely see someone offering a sub-$100 device fairly soon. I don't expect it to be eInk, but I don't see the world of manufacturers waiting on the sidelines and doing nothing just because PVI wants to keep its price up. There are too many potential customers waiting for the price to fall below $100 to buy their first eBook reader for manufacturers to ignore.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote