View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Alternative to Mega.co.nz for one-click file sharing between iPad and PC? (No reg.)

I thought Mega would be OK, at least there is quite a big hype around it and it has a nice interface, you can upload multiple files, requires no registration (my preference) but I thought it works through HTML5 but as it turned out it uses Flash or for some reason I could not download the file onto an iPad I previously uploaded to from a PC.

I need to share some larger (up to 100 MG) PDFs between PC and iPad without having to register somewhere. What are good one-click file share alternatives to Mega?
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote