View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #24109
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Ooh man, rhythm is in my shoes
There's no use sittin' and singin' the blues
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise
[Chorus]
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee baby
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee baby
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee baby
Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise
Feel like jumpin', baby won't you join me, please
I don't like beggin', now I'm on bended knees

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OgX-1X4fg )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Equinox! With day and night being the same length, how am I ever going to know which is which? But being that I just woke up, I'd better have some tea! Today it will be unbranded Keemun tea... I can't get any more of this stuff, but checking my stock I see that I have 500gms of it stored in vacuum bags with O2 absorbers. I haven't a clue what to eat this morning. All I know is that I will NOT have anything to do with Consulate people today. Yippee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Both of you suggesting a nap? Is there something we should know ?.
Grasshopper, when one person speaks, it's a possibility. When two speak it's wise to listen. Or some such hooey...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote