View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #467
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
I just started wondering if you are the witness or the culprit in this program.

Considering the fact you are a convicted mass-murder on the run, constantly threatening harmless and hungry forum-members with gruesome accidents in the next mystery I think it's more a disguise to hide behind friendly " all children like me and I like hunny" poohbear than being the victim of some "gourmet conspiracy"
Not convicted! They never caught me! Or put me on trial!

I'm free! To flee from you blood-thirsty gourmands .... and seek my revenge justice!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote