View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #47
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Unfortunately not.

I do think we should have a quiet word with shuddle about his behaviour. He appears to have done this or something very similar in just about every chain he's joined over the last couple of days.

I know things have been rather confused with the sudden rush before the end, but he has been repeatedly told how to find the last person. I did it myself more than once.

He just doesn't seem to have taken any notice

Fortunately it's not as urgent as the backlist bundles.
I got the same impression. He jumped in on one with me and it was obvious, at least to me, that there were several people between me and the end of the list. I got the impression he was just PMing random people on the thread saying "Please send me a code".

I know it can be a little confusing the first time or two through but it isn't exactly rocket science and when you have people explaining things to you.

Well, let's just say that I agree.

- Byron