View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
I would imagine that the time to read in chapter depends on a conforming (to amazon standards) and working TOC in the file. I see some books that only have cover, beginning, and end in the TOC that you can access in the goto section of the kindle. Don't have a PW yet to corrolate a missing external TOC and or hyperlinked inside book TOC with the missing time to read in chapter feature. I strongly suspect though that it needs both: hyperlinked TOC and "external" TOC.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote