View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #306
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Wow, you guys make it sounds as if there could be hope that they are really doing something about this!! It is ridiculous how much I want to believe that Amazon is still trustworthy.
Has anyone seen one with an even background yet? I received two today, and am comparing them back and forth wondering which one is the lesser evil. Maybe I should try one more time to replace them?

I tried to take a pic of the colorations, but no matter what I do, my camera auto-adjusts. The attached pics are just to show the difference in brightness and font contrast and stroke boldness. They are at the same light settings and same font. It literally gets bolder in the order that I received them, with the last one on the right having the boldest font. The first and second one are also brighter and, maybe because of it, the font shows less contrast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2620.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	93871   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2621.JPG
Views:	234
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	93872   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2622.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	93873   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2623.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	93874   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2601.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	93875   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2628.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	93876  

Last edited by xendula; 10-10-2012 at 08:48 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote