View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:09 AM   #155
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Search Editor

It's a big comfort to use. A giant step for humanity. At last, after so many books where I had to dig into a messy drop-down menu, full of useless items, I now feel much more efficient. It works very well. For me, this search editor is a blessing and a sufficient reason to upgrade to this version.

Display quirks

I noticed two display quirks and I do not know if I have to attribute them to Sigil beta.

1. Cover display works with Sigil, fails with ADE 1.7 (works with ADE 2.0 )
- brochette.epub (from Sigil 0.53): cover displayed everywhere.
- place.epub (from Sigil beta): cover non displayed with ADE 1.7 .
The two covers are strictly identical....

2. For one EPUB, Sigil beta fails to display italics. ADE displays them. Prince display them.

As this EPUB is not public, I address it to meme by MR message because I cannot publish it here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Place au théâtre.epub (524.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: epub Brochette de cœurs.epub (539.8 KB, 105 views)