View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #75
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Publishers need to realise that e-books are the future and that I'm not going to pay the same for one as a paperback or hardback. I'm not using a tree. This decision angers me and it will not force me to buy the hardback, it's just ridiculous. I also don't see why I should pity the publishers and booksellers, as Buddhism says, everything is transient, you must accept change.

Last edited by seagull; 12-10-2009 at 07:33 AM.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote