View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
From the Amazon Forums

Amazon is extending their return policy for the holidays for items shipped between November 1 and December 31, 2008. If you want to purchase a Kindle or any other item as gift, this is a great deal.

That said, for those using the SquareTrade Insurance, you'd still have to insure within the first the 30 days. I don't know if there will be a refund from ST if the item is returned.
Wow... so can I use the Orpah coupon on the first? Was going to get my mom a Kindle for the holiday but was concerned that it would not be returnable if she couldn't figure it out. (Yea, I know... she couldn't figure out a digital picture frame we go her.)

This would be great news if I could buy this on Nov 1 and be able to return it until Jan 31st.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote