View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #16
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Thanks, it is getting a little easier for me, but it's apparent (to me anyway) that the 'swipe' is vastly more consistent than the 'tap' for turning pages. Which is unfortunate for one-handed readers. Still... I'm keeping the device.
I tried to pay attention when I was reading on my Fire last night to how I tapped it. I touch the screen about maybe 1/2" in from the edge. Didn't seem to matter if it was middle, top or bottom. I use the 'pad' of my finger not the tip and didn't jab at the screen but a gentle press. My finger was actually almost flat on the screen. When I read in bed I prop up the Fire on a pillow and rest my hand along side on the pillow. Can't wait to get my Coyl Cushion for Christmas.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote