View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I think that it was pointed out in other threads that many people don't know, and don't want to find out about file formats. So for the majority this is a good thing.
It's only a good thing if the unknown file format actually works well on your choice of reader. As stated above, if I borrow a book for my Kindle, or phone, and they send down a PDF I'm not going to be happy.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote