View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:12 AM   #7
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
plugin for DOI numbers?

I already posted the following question here (ok, now I have edited the typos):

Quote:
I wonder whether Calibre is capable of retrieving the metadata for journal articles. For these you do not have an ISBN, but (as explaiend in the opening message) a DOI. I tried to insert the DOI in the ISBN field in the metadata window of Calibre, but alas it immediately turns red, presumably because the format is rather different. E.g. for the one paper I was trying to edit metadata for the doi is 10.1207/S15327965PLI1403&4_20
Manichean suggested that a plugin might do the trick, but as I am totally useless at programming (and at computers in general) I wonder whether this may be a fun brainteaser for somebody more competent than I am!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote