View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Nook goodness overload

I'm still in full blown new toy mode with my nook color and loving it to death and today Barnes and Noble gives my original nook eink a huge juicy update.

Faster page turning (though I always never found it to be an issue) but it is certainly on par with the latest Kindle 3 and the new sony

Great organizations with "my shelves"

Syncing to all your devices

Sharper text (Pearl what?)

and other such goodness

Curses Barnes and Noble now you are going to make me look like weirdo on the train tomorrow with me going back and forth trying to decide which nook to use.

I honestly and truely believe that with my original nook and my nook color that I have the best eink and the best dedicated LCD ereader's on the market.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote