View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #172
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCross View Post
The language is, of course, English.

By revision, do you mean the version of Kindle firmware? It's 5.0.3. I don't know why, but my Kindle doesn't accept any updates even though I downloaded the proper firmware from Amazon and followed every single path they've stated. It shows various update screens, but Device Info of Settings menu always display the version of 5.0.3.

I'm kinda frustrated as this is the first time for me using any kind of E-ink reader.
KUBRICK will get you past that point.
There have been reports from time to time of development Kindles having been shipped to customers.
Sounds very much like you have one of those.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote