View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:42 AM   #64
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
I have the irex files since I own an iLiad. I was just wondering about the same thing that JSWolf said: Moving them from the container.
I just ordered an iLiad, so I don't have direct experience yet, but if you have an iLiad I think the easiest way to get the needed .jar files is to copy them from /home/intent on the iLiad to (say) a USB stick on the iLiad. Then move the USB stick to your PC. This way there is no need to go through the mount/unmount step (which I assume is only needed for non-iLiad Linux machines). Then:

1) Extract the mp-0.4.zip to C:\mp
1a) Edit run.bat (change ": " to ";")
1b) Copy the iLiad .jar files from USB stick to C:\mp
2) install Sun's Java JRE (-> http://www.java.com/getjava/)
3) Start menu->Run->cmd.exe (or Start menu->Accessories->Command Prompt)
4) cd C:\mp
5) run.bat <prc file> <your PID> <output dir>\

End the output directory name with the directory delimiter ("\" on Windows).

If you are new to cmd.exe, note that <tab> will complete a filename (or a partial filename) if you have typed enough letters to uniquely identify it and the arrow keys will bring up previous commands and allow you to edit them.

Alan.

Last edited by wallcraft; 09-14-2007 at 08:51 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote