View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #4
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post

Starting with an EPUB might avoid some of the conversion problems you're encountering.

Marty
Thanks for the suggestion, Marty. This is where I got the MOBI files to begin with. The EPUB has the same extra para/line breaks, so it wasn't something in my original Calibre conversion to MOBI. If it's still a problem, I guess I could pull the text as straight HTML and start with a brand new shell. (shrugs)

I was hoping to learn how to work with formatting with something like this which is really close to what I think an ebook should be so I can learn to fix the ones I have that are REALly screwed up. (insert saying about best laid plans)

Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote