View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Nevermind, I just restored the kindle to factory defaults and then readded all my books ant its back to normal now.
I experienced the same problem recently after I imported a couple of MS Word docs via USB. (The Kindle 2 Cookbook says the K2 can read the .doc format.) After deleting the docs, which I couldn't read anyway, I then reset my K2 by holding the on/off switch until the screen went blank, then holding it again until the screensaver reappeared. It worked for me, and I didn't have to go through the hassle of re-loading my library.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote