View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #137
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
I just used that CWM SD card method to turn on Unknown Sources on my brand new Nook HD+.

If you're familiar with creating an SD card image, it's really pretty simple.
Downloading the files, making the card and backing up/flashing the Nook took no more than 15 minutes,
and now I have access to my favorite launcher (ADW EX) and all of my Amazon Appstore apps.

Now I'm debating if I want to do the Universal Root or stay with the stock ROM.

Give it a try!
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote