View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #153
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Thanks for the clarification, I'm sure it will be of help to users of other OSes.

The info posted was from Cyberxaos' post originally. I just excised the applicable example and did the "CSS to English" translation.

The original post has a link that includes the image, I think. Never used pastebin so I'm not sure how they've implemented things - it appears to be a hex dump of an image file.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote