View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #163
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by danni View Post
I try to change the psk with a name, to open my wireless network and to change the ssid name but my kobo does not connect to my AP...

From the log of the AP I notice that kobo fore some moments is associated but it doesn't receive a valid IP address from DHCP.After some moment kobo freezes or goes in stand by.

My AP is cisco ap 1200.

Someone has an idea?
I appreciate very much tour help!
Sounds like you've tried a lot already. When you say you tried "opening" your network, does that mean you took the password off, and the Kobo would still not connect? If so, maybe the Kobo has a problem with the frequency your wireless network is on. You might try changing that.

If that still doesn't work, you might want to try a different wireless router... And maybe try someone else's network to see if it's a problem with your equipment at home or a real issue with the the Kobo.

Good luck!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote