View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem with Lottery is that we don't know who might be participating for that month. So it would be unfair if the lottery was held and new members were not included. Because of this, I would not allow lottery unless some way could be found to make it fair and I doubt that's possible.

Also with Lottery, I believe the winner has to lead the discussion about that month's book.
All members (new or established) may summit their name for the lottery.

The discussion thread proceeds as normal. There are no special requirements.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote