View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #175
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
In reality, I'd prefer not to have to include these thin spaces. In LaTeX, for instance, I can just say that I'm writing in French, and automatically all punctuation that needs has some space (non-breaking, of course) added before/after it. I wish there was something similar for ePub (and there's no reason why a rendering engine could not implement it).
It would be great. I will ask Henrik Just about it. He is probably familiar about it because he develops Writer2Latex, of which W2X is only a subset.

Thanks for your other answers.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote