Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
So... iLiad is a tresure, of what I had seen is beautiful. The bad thing is battery, only 10hour. I mean, is not bad, I shall not read every day 10 hours, but if I read 3 hour today and knowing that tomorrow I shall go out whit friend in a travel of 6 hour... so... CyBook3 or Sony. Now this is the question. I know where I can find CyBook3, for Sony I hadn't look yet. Between this two... why I must prefer one from another? Batteryu here isn't a problem. And now... WHICH ONE?
You have already been told all of the data. You will have to decide for yourself. iLiad is more like 15 hours if you are careful by the way.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 11-14-2007 at 03:21 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote