View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Font View Post
Thus could you or others clarify this?
Not. Me.

All I know is ebook readers aren't PCs so you don't get to choose hardware at the component level. They are consumer electronics gadgets; they what they are, mostly in a "take it or leave it" mode.

Me, I'm happy the PB360 lets me control the software (most other products don't) and that it works to my satisfaction. It is a device for reading that lets me read the way I want to read. I'm more interested in what it does than what type of plastic or brand of semiconductor the chinese factory chose to use to get the price into marketable range.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote