Thread: PRS-600 Dictionary on scanned PDF?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
antistar
Connoisseur
antistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PRS-500, dr800sg, prs-950, MS SP3, Boox i86ML, Sony Z3TC, KV, Sony RP1
Great News! Can't wait for the Daily Edition to come out now.

Yes FRKikos, the fonts are too small in portrait mode, so I usually cut off the margins before converting the pages, and read them in landscape mode. Texts thus processed are readable on my prs-500, but I always long for something like the look-up function on prs-600. And it won't hurt to have a 7-inch screen, either. Thanks for trying!

I do use acrobat 9.0 for converting and OCR-ing my scanned pics. Abbyy is great, too, but Acrobat is enough for my need so I never really try abbby. Both software correct pics when they are askew and does a wonderful OCR job.

Last edited by antistar; 11-29-2009 at 10:52 AM.
antistar is offline   Reply With Quote