View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:42 AM   #24
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I'm pretty much used to manually moving to the correct location when I switch devices on anyway, especially as I tend not to leave wifi on on my Kindle. Removing whisper sync functionality will not entice me to buy my books from Amazon. Apart from the DRM its the font size issue that i often see that annoys me, I bought a book this week from Amazon, the font could only be read on the second highest font size, which is too high tbh, yet my normal size was tiny.

I could have bought that book from Allromance, downloaded a mobi file which would have worked perfectly on my Kindle.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote