View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
It's really quite simple your device will appear (or it does on mine) as "reader" you can just drag and drop supported formats to this folder .. the software will store the books in the books folder.. with dropbox I first set up an account on my pc.. I load supported formats then I fire up wi-fi and use the device browser to log into my dropbox account.. tapping on a supported format file will automatically start the download.. if you have the device set up to download to internal memory (the default) your books will be stored in a "download" folder and will be listed on your books collection ( if you sort by date they will be listed at the top) note that if you plug the device in with an sd card installed this will be shown in windoze as a separate removable disk also if you want downloads to be stored on the sd card you need to change the default setting.. rtfm for further details good luck .. the dropbox method is really quite handy if you are only adding a few books at a time...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote