View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
CHAUWAY
CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHAUWAY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
For most modern screens everything is laminated together so the whole thing needs to be replaced, not 100% sure if this is the case with the Nexus but I'd think so.

It might be worth seeing if Google has any kind of replacement policy. For example when my Nephew dropped and shattered the screen on my iPod Touch 4th gen I was able to get a refurbed, fully warrantied, replacement for $99.
Thanks, I'll go and see.
CHAUWAY is offline   Reply With Quote