View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:00 PM   #29
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I have to say, I'd sort of missed the Nexus 4 in the announcement on Monday. What with the update in Nexus 7 pricing and my own interest in seeing what the Nexus 10 had to offer, I skimmed through the Nexus 4 bit with a 'meh, and there's a new phone'.

However, I was reading the Nexus pages in Google Play this morning and the price point of the Nexus 4 suddenly leapt out and hit me.

I bought my Galaxy S unlocked, without carrier branding, two years ago for over £400 and it's been great and is still going strong. I've been tempted to get an S3 (my wife has the S2), but the price - basically another £400 - has held me back given that I don't actually need a new handset.

But I only really need 8GB on my phone... and at £239 that Nexus 4 is looking awfully attractive!

Graham
I agree and as the price even makes the galaxy s3 look expensive i would be more than happy to cough up £279/$349 compared to the samsung galaxy S3 price of £385/$560.
I already have a 16gb tablet and soon will have a 32gb tablet to replace it so don't have any need for large storage.
The nexus 4 is $211 cheaper than the samsung galaxy s3 so the price alone speaks for itself and the specs say even more.

If any one needs a micro SD card reader or removable battery along with top notch specs then they are simply going to have to lay down another $200+ for the privilege

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...1717191&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy...ng+galaxy+s111

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-31-2012 at 05:44 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote