View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #52
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
ma, italianreader, scusa la domanda, se sei italiano, perché Svevo non te lo leggi in italiano e non provi a leggere qualche autore inglese, anche semplice (per esempio i racconti per bambini di roald dahl sono molto semplici e divertenti).. oltre tutto, visto che hai il boox come me, ti posso passare un utile dizionario inglese - italiano che migliora molto l'esperienza di leggere in inglese...

ciao

Brandobras
Questo è un bel consiglio, Brando! Magari italianreader ci fa sapere i suoi gusti.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote