View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Like lilac_jive has already mentioned, not sure if this is all real or not but I'm surprised no one has jumped all over the $199 price point for the 300 since that seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of folks or the supposed dictionary included with the 700. Hopefully without the light, the contrast of the 700 will be close to the current 505 and without the reflectiveness of the 700.

Seems to be two big things that forum goers wanted. If the posted information is correct, Sony is listening?

I read that currently the 505 and the 700 has some problems with epubs, such as the size of it and having jagged rights. I don't know too much about the problem, but is it a problem with epubs or software related? If it's software related, I hope they were addressed and fixed.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote