View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:59 AM   #18004
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've only about 60 pages left to finish To Dream of the Dead by Phil Rickman (#10 Merrily Watkins). Another great story, not so much about Merrily's job as an exorcist this time but more about personal matters and decisions and a flood during Christmas. The twelfth book in the series is released in three weeks, just a couple of days before I go on holiday, I'm hoping I can get myself to wait to start reading it during my holiday.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote