View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
I buy ebooks only. It doesn't matter what the price of the paper book is, I'm not going to buy it. My limit for ebooks is $10, if it is more than that it goes on my wish list until the price comes down.
It's always seemed a little curious to me to set an absolute limit. For me it depends on how much I want to read it. I can't imagine not buying a new book by one of my favourite authors because it cost $10.01 rather than $10. You'd deprive yourself of a book you really wanted to read for the sake of 1c?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote