View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I don't have a KF, so I can't tell for sure... but it could well be. You can test it yourself:

Delete the file from the device, then open the book with the Metadata Editor and remove the ASIN record. Upload the file to the device.
Will do some testing and let you know.

Nope it's didn't work. It's a server issue. I am sure of it because once in a great moon when I connect and send stuff through the covers show up all the book but if I shut off WiFi then reconnect the next time white covers till the next blue moon.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-03-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote